Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THANK YOU SUNDANCE!!


A HUGE thank you to Jim Hillman at Sundance Ski and Snowboard here in Edmonton for supporting my brother as he goes for his Special Olympic dream!! Here is a quote from my mom's post thanking him and his team for their generosity.

"I had a very emotional day of Thursday. Walked into Sundance Ski and Snowboard and Jim, the manager came down and started talking about Larry, when I looked around all the staff was there, on the stairs, peeking around corners, while Jim talked about Larry. Larry greeted all with a hand shake and said " I am going to work my hardest and may even come home with some medals." They cheered. At the cash register, his boots were discounted 100%!!!" -Terry Green

We are surrounded by angels who may not even know the impact they have on our lives. Not having to worry about the cost of this endeavour has made it possible to be there for Larry and take him even further towards achieving his dreams.

Make sure to get geared up just like our professional Special Olympic athlete at Sundance Ski and Snowboard! ROCK IT LIKE LARRY!!

http://www.sundanceskishop.com/
Larry in Jasper for the Canada SO Winter games in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great surprise and as Larry's Auntie I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this special donation! Life can be very difficult at times but when something like this happens it can make your day start with a smile and hope in your heart.
    Thank you, Carmen

    ReplyDelete