Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pics from last run

Dear family,
 
It was so late after the closing ceremonies and packing to try and sent the photos to my last email.
 
The first photo is his first run, which he wasn't doing well amd nercous because of the icy conditions.

The second photo is Larry'2nd run.  The Edmonton race offical said Larry's performance was vastly improved but not good enough to cancel 1 run.  So here is a picture of Larry smiling on the outside.  He said he could of done better then Tia Carmen asked him what the creed was.  He said "Let me win, and if I cannot win, let me brave at the attempt. "  He then smiled at her and was feeling better. [EPIC!]
 
I forgot to tell you on of the officals was from St. Albert and was so proud of Larry.  He hugged me for a long time.  I was very happy to see national pride.

Ambyr (the other Edmontonian on the Canadian alpine ski team) did much better even after two falls during her other heats.  She won silver!!  Good for her.

I will be home Friday.

Terry Green

1 comment:

  1. Dear Larry

    Love it. We are so pleased. PROUD PROUD PROUD

    Love Uncle OREST aUNTIE gLORIA

    ReplyDelete